- Our BlogOur Thoughts
- Our Team
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
- Services TourAll of the services that One Bridal offers.
- Photo Galleries
So Many Reasons To book at One Bridal
One Bridal Co.& Spa
It’s YOUR day. You are The ONE. Allow us make you Beautiful!
Saying “I do” is is undoubtedly one of the most important decisions a bride will make on their wedding day, but choosing the right stylist & makeup artist to accompany their wedding dress comes in pretty close to second.
At One Bridal Co we take the time to get to know your personal style. Are you traditional, funky, modern or classic? As Bridal Stylists we feel it is our job to understand who YOU are and translate that vision YOU have into our Hair Styling & Makeup Artistry.
Most importantly we CARE about you, and recognize the importance of your beauty on your wedding day.
We always make sure you’re ABSOLUTELY in Love with your look.
We communicate with you as we work, making sure every detail is meeting your expectations.
When is the best time for a bride to schedule her hair and makeup trial? What should she bring with her and how should she prepare?
First: decide if you would like to book your trial. It’s best to book a Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist 4-8 months ahead of your wedding. After booking your artist/stylist the best time to do a trial is about 1-2 months before your wedding day. By that time you’ll have completed the vision for your wedding day look.
Prep: Come with your face clean and moisturized, and clean, dry hair. Never flat iron before a trial, as it will make the hair very hard to curl.
Communicate Ideas: We are visual! Always bring pictures! Words like “natural” and “romantic” can mean very different things to different people. Seeing an idea of what looks you like will help your stylist understand your ideal look. Also tell us what you do not like. Bring picture of you in your “going out” makeup. This will give your artist an idea of how you typically wear makeup for events.
Bring: any hair accessories you may want to wear on the wedding day. Veils, combs, fresh flowers, extensions, earrings, are all appropriate to bring to your trial if you plan on incorporating them into your final look.
Tip: please remember that artists and stylists do not typically offer Saturday trials. Often because we are on location for another wedding. Please plan your trial ahead of time to ensure you get a date that works well for all!
*tips from Sonia Roselli
• Hair jewelry! This season we’ve been seeing and LOVING bling incorporated into updos both on our brides and on the runway. Whether the bride is looking for something polished park avenue or boho chic, we love the touch of glam!
• A pop of color on the lip is playful and romantic. We love Burgundy, Rose and even Fuschias!
• Metallic eyes are a beautiful departure from everyday neutrals! They pop when paired with the right accessories!
• As always, we are obsessed with big bombshell hair and sultry eyes. This look is complimented by bold, yet classic, brows and pretty pink lips! The perfect combination of classic style and modern elegance for the 2015 bride.
(tips from Sonia Roselli)
As much as you may enjoy summer, your hair may not. Stop into One Salon for one of our two smoothing treatments suited for your individual needs; the Brazilian Blowout or the Global Keratin treatments.
Through the use of innovative and breakthrough bonding technologies, these treatments actually improve the health and condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle.
The end result is smooth, healthy, frizz-free hair with radiant shine!
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
1. You can get away with not wearing pants, like, ever. Hat tip to all the skirts and dresses of the world.
2. And speaking of clothes, men pretty much just have pants, shirts, and ties. You’ve got capes and jumpsuits and minis and crop tops and midi-pants and—well, it’s a party in your closet.
3. You can grow a human!
4. Also you can choose whether and when to.
5. You’ve got a killer immune system. Scientists have found women are less likely to get there male partner’s cold that he is to get yours. Sorry boys.
6. Feminism: Now chic! (Not that it ever wasn’t!)
7. You can bounce the baby with one arm, stir the holiday soup with the other, and keep the conference call going. it’s not “balance”, it’s life.
8. Betty White! Proof that at 92, women still have it.
9. One Salon!
Lose 2-8 Pant sizes in 5 weeks. Simple as that.
Lipo for you is a nonsurgical/non-invasive procedure that uses low-level LED light to mainly target the abdomen and thighs, breaking down fatty tissue to reduce fat and cellulite. You can also spot reduce any problem area! No pain, no fad diets, and no impossible exercises. For a limited time your first session is only $67, a $250 value.
Call 630.272.9908 for more information or to schedule your FREE consultation today!