- Our BlogOur Thoughts
- Our Team
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
- Services TourAll of the services that One Bridal offers.
- Photo Galleries
Lavish Lashes FAQ
What are Lavish Lashes?
Lavish Lashes are an exciting product that was developed and invented in East Asia. Lavish Lashes are individual lash extensions that are bonded to your own natural eyelash.
What are Lavish Lashes made out of?
The Lavish Lashes product line is made of a synthetic material especially designed to bond to a human eyelash if used with the appropriate bonding agent.
Should I do anything to prepare for my lash application?
Yes, please refrain from wearing any eye makeup the day of treatment and remove your contacts if you wear them.
How should I care for my lashes?
Use a water based eye makeup remover. No steam, hot showers, swimming or rubbing in the first 24 hours.
How long will they last?
They should last 2.5 to 3 weeks before you need a touch-up. This depends greatly on how you treat them.
Industrial Lengths Hair Extensions use an invisible, easy to apply, tape-in system. You will achieve the look you have always desired while simultaneously thickening/ lengthening hair and restoring life to your natural hair.
Our method ensures full support with complete flexibility, causing no tension breakage or drag, promotes healthy hair and requires no heat for application or removal. Industrial Lengths uses 100% Remy human hair; meaning that the hair is individually selected and aligned in a unidirectional fashion to preserve the cuticles and keep them in tact. Our hair is never stripped, creates healthy, beautiful hair lasting for up to 3 months if maintained properly. Hair extensions are available in 14 shades, delivered with a standard length of 18-22in. and can be ordered in straight and wavy.
Call today for a consultation 630.587.0111
Glo Therapeutics offers a systematic approach to treat multiple skin care concerns. Utilizing innovated technology and cutting edge science our treatments will clinically transform your skin, along with chemical exfoliates that are designed to rejuvenate and refine your skin.
Pumpkin & Berry Facial Only $75
Package of 3 only $150
Best for normal, dry, and aging skin.
Call Cassie at 630.715.8423 to make an appointment!
- Shrink your pores: Your pores expand as gunk accumulates in them-the older you get, the more likely they are to stay expanded. Put them on a diet by switching to a cleanser with salicylic acid. It helps slough away dead skin that can lead to clogging.
- Let it rip: Deflate and clean pores-like the ones on your nose-once a week with pore strips.
- Get more beauty sleep: If you go to bed 15 minutes earlier for four nights running, you’ll establish a routine where you get an extra hour of dark circle-zapping rest. For your best shot at the necessary eight hours, quit the coffee after 3pm and avoid exercising in the three hours before bedtime.
- Pile on the antioxidants: They’re among the best weapons against pollution and sun. The most potent are CoffeeBerry, idebenone, green tea, pomegranate and Coenzyme Q10. Whichever antioxidant is in your arsenal, arm yourself every morning for all day protection.
- Wipe out dark spots: Wrinkles may be the classic sign of aging, but studies show that most people view mottled skin as even older-looking. The good news: dark spots can be faded in as little as a month. The magic ingredient is hydroquinone, and should be dabbed directly onto brown spots every night.
- Brighten up: As we age, cell turnover slows and dead skin cells pile up all over our face. Whisk them away twice a week with an at-home glycolic acid peel.
- Don’t forget your neck and hands: They’re the body parts most likely to betray the age that’s on your passport even when your face doesn’t Get them on the same daily maintenance program as your face, with sunscreen every morning and retinol at night. Dab hydroquinone on sunspots, and exfoliate twice a week. source: allure
The True Art of Perfect Brows
- Angle Spooly Brush: For precise and uniform powder distribution, the angle end of this essential tool is the first brow brush made with 100% DuPont Natrafil filaments, a synthetic alternative to animal bristles. Kelley Designed the precise thickness, stiffness and angle to create a reliable, durable, and user friendly brush.
- Brow Powder in Brown or Blonde: For a delicate and natural brow, Kelley uses dry powder; for a striking darker result, the powder may be applied wet. Available in two universal shades: brown for brunettes, black hair and dark blondes seeking a dramatic look, and blonde, ideal for blondes, redheads, and those with light grey hair.
- Highlighter Brush: A brush for blending and defining? Yes. This brush effortlessly blends the “Magic Stick” and helps to define it into the most seamless line under the brow. Try to believe it.
- Highlighter pencil aka “Magic Stick”: Kelley’s clients call this the “Magic Stick”. It’s a miracle worker that creates a bright-eyed look by applying under the brows to instantly lift and define. The Highlighter is a soft, creamy universal shade. Works for ALL skin tones- from the fairest to the darkest.
Be advised of our date/time change! Due to puppies’… attention spans, our event has been changed to Saturday October 10th from 11am-4pm. We are less than one mile west of scarecrow fest, located at 930 West Main Street, in Saint Charles- so swing on by!
Come find your new best friend and save a life! Don’t shop- Adopt!
All ages welcome, free admission.
Featuring Rover Rescue, Anderson Animal Shelter, Players for Pits, and International Street Dog Foundation
Call 630-587-0111 with any questions.
Enhance health, reveal natural beauty, and give new life to your hair with Complete Hair Treatment.
It’s everything your hair needs in one bottle.
- Enhances smoothness
- Provides lasting shine
- Improves hair strength
- Infuses moisture
- Prevents split ends
- Protects against heat
- Controls frizz
- Detangles hair
- Gives overall manageability
- Increases natural body
It does everything but the dishes! Give it a try at One Salon.