- Our BlogOur Thoughts
- Our Team
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
- Services TourAll of the services that One Bridal offers.
- Photo Galleries
- Bridal Party
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
1. You can get away with not wearing pants, like, ever. Hat tip to all the skirts and dresses of the world.
2. And speaking of clothes, men pretty much just have pants, shirts, and ties. You’ve got capes and jumpsuits and minis and crop tops and midi-pants and—well, it’s a party in your closet.
3. You can grow a human!
4. Also you can choose whether and when to.
5. You’ve got a killer immune system. Scientists have found women are less likely to get there male partner’s cold that he is to get yours. Sorry boys.
6. Feminism: Now chic! (Not that it ever wasn’t!)
7. You can bounce the baby with one arm, stir the holiday soup with the other, and keep the conference call going. it’s not “balance”, it’s life.
8. Betty White! Proof that at 92, women still have it.
9. One Salon!
Lose 2-8 Pant sizes in 5 weeks. Simple as that.
Lipo for you is a nonsurgical/non-invasive procedure that uses low-level LED light to mainly target the abdomen and thighs, breaking down fatty tissue to reduce fat and cellulite. You can also spot reduce any problem area! No pain, no fad diets, and no impossible exercises. For a limited time your first session is only $67, a $250 value.
Call 630.272.9908 for more information or to schedule your FREE consultation today!
A man made wash for manly men. We welcome you to spoil him with a grooming experience unlike any other which features the opulent essences of tobacco and vanilla.
L’anza Advanced Healing Treatments
Formulas For Every Hair Type and Condition
From dull, weak or fine hair, to color treated, thinning, or dry hair- there’s a treatment for you.
For Dull, dry, or stressed hair, try our new keratin healing oil treatment:
*Heals hair while boosting shine
*Creates body and volume
*Replenishes vital Keratin Protein
*Heat protection up to 500’F
*Moisturizes and improves hair’s softness
*Reduces drying time by 65%
How It Works
Keratin protein fortifies hair’s inner layers.
Phyto IV complex contains a restorative blend of four botanical oils.
Nano science 10^2 allows for deeper penetration and maximum effectiveness.
—Ask us about our additional treatments: neem plant silk serum, trauma treatment, daily thickening treatment, stimulating hair treatment, keratin infusion, moi moi hair masque, or for multiple hair symptoms the ultimate treatment.
1. Curl your lashes at the root to open up your eyes. Doing this first is key-it’ll help you avoid messing up your liner later.
2. Starting at the inner corner of your eyes, line your top lids with a black kohl pencil three quarters of the way across, staying as close to the lash line as possible.
3. Looking straight into the mirror, draw a dot about one tenth of an inch up and out (45 degrees) from the outer corner of each eye to mark where the tip of the wing should end.
4. Draw a line connecting the dot to the liner on your upper lash line. Perfect the shape and clean up any mistakes with a pointed Q-tip covered in moisturizer.
5. Gently lift your eyelids up with your finger, and rim the upper waterlines for definition.
6. Finish with two coats of black mascara.
BONUS POINT! Try a bombshell cat eye:
Do steps one through five above, then trace over the pencil with a black liquid liner or, if you want more intensity, an angled brush dipped in a gel formula. Glue on some false lashes and finish it off with two coats of black mascara!
Lash Extensions are an exciting, new product and technique for thicker, longer, yet natural looking eyelashes. Eyelashes are made thicker and longer through professional application of individual synthetic eyelash onto your own natural eyelash with a specially formulated bonding agent. Lash extensions are not strip lashes or three pronged, cluster lashes. They are individual, synthetic hairs that look just like your own natural lash hairs.
Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent, lasting four to six weeks depending on the life cycle of your own natural lashes and other factors. Though the average cycle of a single lash is about 90 days, factors such as your eyelash characteristics, lifestyle, and general care of your lashes will affect how long your Lavish Lashes last.