- Our BlogOur Thoughts
- Our Team
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
- Services TourAll of the services that One Bridal offers.
- Photo Galleries
Picture features a before and after of our very own Paty!
Uberliss is a premium three step system which guarantees immediate and superior results. Smooth and uniform hair via Uberliss’ exclusive triple blend technology consisting of keratin, cysteine, and buriti extracts. Proven volume reduction.
All Uberliss products are formulated without formaldehyde, with safety testing of the salon environment conducted by an independant laboratory.
Uberliss conditions the natural texture of the hair, bringing out incredible softness and shine. Compatible with other chemical processes.
When is the best time for a bride to schedule her hair and makeup trial? What should she bring with her and how should she prepare?
First: decide if you would like to book your trial. It’s best to book a Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist 4-8 months ahead of your wedding. After booking your artist/stylist the best time to do a trial is about 1-2 months before your wedding day. By that time you’ll have completed the vision for your wedding day look.
Prep: Come with your face clean and moisturized, and clean, dry hair. Never flat iron before a trial, as it will make the hair very hard to curl.
Communicate Ideas: We are visual! Always bring pictures! Words like “natural” and “romantic” can mean very different things to different people. Seeing an idea of what looks you like will help your stylist understand your ideal look. Also tell us what you do not like. Bring picture of you in your “going out” makeup. This will give your artist an idea of how you typically wear makeup for events.
Bring: any hair accessories you may want to wear on the wedding day. Veils, combs, fresh flowers, extensions, earrings, are all appropriate to bring to your trial if you plan on incorporating them into your final look.
Tip: please remember that artists and stylists do not typically offer Saturday trials. Often because we are on location for another wedding. Please plan your trial ahead of time to ensure you get a date that works well for all!
*tips from Sonia Roselli
• Hair jewelry! This season we’ve been seeing and LOVING bling incorporated into updos both on our brides and on the runway. Whether the bride is looking for something polished park avenue or boho chic, we love the touch of glam!
• A pop of color on the lip is playful and romantic. We love Burgundy, Rose and even Fuschias!
• Metallic eyes are a beautiful departure from everyday neutrals! They pop when paired with the right accessories!
• As always, we are obsessed with big bombshell hair and sultry eyes. This look is complimented by bold, yet classic, brows and pretty pink lips! The perfect combination of classic style and modern elegance for the 2015 bride.
(tips from Sonia Roselli)
As much as you may enjoy summer, your hair may not. Stop into One Salon for one of our two smoothing treatments suited for your individual needs; the Brazilian Blowout or the Global Keratin treatments.
Through the use of innovative and breakthrough bonding technologies, these treatments actually improve the health and condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle.
The end result is smooth, healthy, frizz-free hair with radiant shine!