- Our BlogOur Thoughts
- Our Team
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
- Services TourAll of the services that One Bridal offers.
- Photo Galleries
- Bridal Party
A man made wash for manly men. We welcome you to spoil him with a grooming experience unlike any other which features the opulent essences of tobacco and vanilla.
L’anza Advanced Healing Treatments
Formulas For Every Hair Type and Condition
From dull, weak or fine hair, to color treated, thinning, or dry hair- there’s a treatment for you.
For Dull, dry, or stressed hair, try our new keratin healing oil treatment:
*Heals hair while boosting shine
*Creates body and volume
*Replenishes vital Keratin Protein
*Heat protection up to 500’F
*Moisturizes and improves hair’s softness
*Reduces drying time by 65%
How It Works
Keratin protein fortifies hair’s inner layers.
Phyto IV complex contains a restorative blend of four botanical oils.
Nano science 10^2 allows for deeper penetration and maximum effectiveness.
—Ask us about our additional treatments: neem plant silk serum, trauma treatment, daily thickening treatment, stimulating hair treatment, keratin infusion, moi moi hair masque, or for multiple hair symptoms the ultimate treatment.
1. Curl your lashes at the root to open up your eyes. Doing this first is key-it’ll help you avoid messing up your liner later.
2. Starting at the inner corner of your eyes, line your top lids with a black kohl pencil three quarters of the way across, staying as close to the lash line as possible.
3. Looking straight into the mirror, draw a dot about one tenth of an inch up and out (45 degrees) from the outer corner of each eye to mark where the tip of the wing should end.
4. Draw a line connecting the dot to the liner on your upper lash line. Perfect the shape and clean up any mistakes with a pointed Q-tip covered in moisturizer.
5. Gently lift your eyelids up with your finger, and rim the upper waterlines for definition.
6. Finish with two coats of black mascara.
BONUS POINT! Try a bombshell cat eye:
Do steps one through five above, then trace over the pencil with a black liquid liner or, if you want more intensity, an angled brush dipped in a gel formula. Glue on some false lashes and finish it off with two coats of black mascara!