- Our BlogOur Thoughts
- Our Team
- Contact UsWe’re Waiting
- Services TourAll of the services that One Bridal offers.
- Photo Galleries
- Bridal Party
Biomega UP ALL NIGHT details
what it is
Ultra-light foam that works overtime for maximum body and lift
- Enhanced with Omega-rich nutrients and glycerin to nurture hair for a healthier look and feel
why you should use it
- UV protectants help keep color vibrant
- No parabens, gluten, or sodium chloride
when to use it
- After priming hair with a Biomega shampoo and conditioner
how much to use
- Start with a generous amount
- Apply extra product directly to the root area for higher level of lift and volume
how to use it
- Dispense product into your hands and evenly distribute throughout the hair.
- Spray additional product directly onto the root area if desired
- Blow style hair in sections, making sure to lift the hair away from the scalp for maximum volume; continue until hair is completely dry
- Flip head upside down and brush through hair to blend the sections and create fullness
No need to chop your hairs’ brittle ends as the winter season nears, thanks to BRAZILIAN BLOWOUTS professional Split End Repairing Treatment, the brand’s first in-salon treatment that aims to instantly reconstruct and repair, protect and preserve ends. The 10-minute service yields results that can last up to four weeks, making it the perfect pick-me-up between your regular appointments. Along with protecting strands from heat styling and harsh environmental stressors, the formula used in the service is infused with the Thermo-Marine Bonding System to bind damaged hair fibers together as well as the patented Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex, a blend of ingredient that aims to stop breakage dead in its tracks.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Get your PINK pop in hair here at One Salon
Protect (shampoo and conditioner)
A rainforest-based formula providing maximum color protection for color-treated hair.
- Grapeseed and Sunflower Seed Oil protect against color fadage caused by free radicals, UV rays, hard water and other environmental factors.
- Exclusive NutritiveColorCeuticals, a concentrated system of micro proteins, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, replenish the nutrients color-treated hair needs to stay vibrant and shiny.